You: I’m Looking For a Roofer Near Me
Us: You’ve come to the right place. We’ve been replacing and repairing roofs in neighborhoods all over Maricopa County for 20 years.
Over the past 20 years, Rene Palomino has built Express Roofing from the ground up. That includes working his way up from a journeyman roofer to a manager, to a roofing contractor. It means that this family-owned business has been built on a foundation of excellent customer service. We treat our customers the way we want to be treated. And, if means that if you want to hire a roofing contractor who is local, who knows your neighborhood, and who has references from people who live nearby, you want Express Roofing LLC.
We Serve All of Maricopa County Including:
- Ahwatukee: We love working in this urban village nestled in the valley below South Mountain Park. It definitely deserves it’s nickname, “the world’s largest cul-de-sac.”
- Chandler: Our clients in Chandler have included a lot of hi-tech folks. It sure is amazing to see how much the area has grown over the past 20 years.
- Fountain Hills: Of course, our crews love working on Fountain Hills homes because they get to take lunch breaks near the water at Fountain Park.
- Gilbert: The growing Gilbert area keeps us busy. It sure has outgrown its “hay shipping capital of the world” designation.
- Mesa: Our family calls Mesa home. We’ve loved spending the past 20 years here, and look forward to 20 more.
- Paradise Valley: We love our Paradise Valley customers. They’re always so happy to get the kind of quality work and customer service they expect, that they give us great reviews. Thanks!
- Phoenix: We do a lot of work in Phoenix, and always take advantage of the opportunity to visit some of the city’s outstanding restaurants.
- Queen Creek: While part of Queen Creek is technically in Pinal County, we consider it part of the Maricopa County community.
- Scottsdale: Well, what else is there to say except, “Spring Training!” We love it.
- Tempe: It’s in the middle of everything, which makes Tempe one of our favorite places to work. We’ll often have crews heading to a quite a few Tempe sites on the same day.
Check out our 98 positive reviews at the Better Business Bureau
Read our 46 outstanding reviews on Google
Don’t forget our 88 verified Home Advisor Reviews
Give us a call. We’d love to come out and meet you. Estimates are free and friendly. We hope to hear from you soon.