Top 10 Reasons to Choose Tile Roofing for a New Glendale Roof
If you’re looking for a new tile roof, then tile should be on your consideration list. This material is durable, beautiful, and long lasting. While the cost may be a little bit higher up front, the finished project is worth it.
Why is the Material I Choose For My Roof So Important?
Your home is your castle, and you need a sturdy roof to protect it. A subpar roofing material may require speedy replacement, frequent maintenance, and high cost repairs. Please, never just choose the cheapest option. Rather, carefully research which roofing material meets the needs of your home.
Why Should I Choose a Tile Roof?
Tile roofs are popular, and we’re not surprised. After all, a tile roof comes with many benefits.
- There’s just no matching the beauty of a tile roof. It’s a look that can’t be duplicated.
- Tile roofs are among the most durable. This means that they can withstand harsh weather conditions much better than other materials.
- While some roofing material may only last 10 years, tile roofs have a long lifespan. In fact, your roof may last upwards of 70 years.
- Because of the material tile is made out of, it can help regulate the indoor temperature. This can translate to lower heating and cooling bills.
- Potential home buyers love tile roofs. In other words, expect your home value to increase once your new roof is in place.
- Don’t expect insects to be a problem with your tile roof; they can’t harm it.
- Tile is relatively maintenance free. This means less effort and repair costs for you.
- Fire risk is always present in your home. Tile roofs, however, are resistant to burning.
- In addition to being fire resistant, tile roofs are also rot resistant.
- Finally, tile shingles can be ordered in a variety of colors to match any style.
What Should I Look For When Choosing a Contractor?
Once you’ve decided that a tile roof is right for you, you’re going to need to find the right Glendale roofing contractor for your project. As various roofing companies visit your property, make sure to ask for a written estimate.
Compare the various estimates to see if one company is offering a subpar underlayment. Additionally, call references, check up on the status of licenses, and make sure the company is properly insured.
Is tile roofing right for your Glendale home? If so, give Express Roofing LLC can help. Call us today at (480) 226-4245, and get the best experts to put your new roof up! Express Roofing LLC is the roofing company you can trust and rely on. We are here to help you and have a satisfying outcome after all over out high quality work we put into your roof! So what are you waiting for? Call Express Roofing today, and any one of our experienced roofers will be happy to help you get the tile roof you want!